What you need to know
Panels are $50. You must register before attending a panel. You may use our Registration form below or by calling/texting 206-661-4387 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. There is no penalty if you need to cancel or reschedule for another day.
“Walk-ins” are not allowed because you need the Zoom meeting link and password in order to join.
We hold frequent panels for the Puget Sound area including Bellevue, Burien, Kent and Seattle Washington, but they are run online using Zoom Cloud meeting software and/or app.
1st Choice DUI Victims Panel is certified and meets the requirements established by the Washington Traffic Safety Commission and the King County District Court.
For information about an upcoming DUI panel visit our Schedule.
Requirements and Additional Information:
– Panels are $50 for online Zoom Panels (debit or credit cards only)
– Be able to show or read your Id (e.g., driver’s license, passport)
– Be able to show or read your court case number if you have one
– Panels begin on time. No one is allowed to join the online Zoom Cloud session late
– Guests may listen and watch.
– Please know how to mute your microphone.
We look forward to meeting you.